Here is the information about COVID 19 rules for TAB 2020.
(29.07.2020) The prefecture confirms the holding of the event from August 4 to 8, 2020. The security measures that must be put in place are described below.
The safety of participants, spectators and all those present at the event will of course be a main concern for the organizing team. We therefore ask everyone to apply the measures below with the greatest respect, so that everyone can enjoy the event calmly.
Health protocol for TAB 2020:
- Have a mask recommended for all spectators and people present on the place, even outdoors
- Have a mask is compulsory during registration, in interior areas and on Saturday evening for spectators (filtering in place)
- Hand washing as regularly as possible (hydro-alcoholic gel, toilets, etc.)
- Respect of safety distances in the public and around the blocks (1 meter between person).
- Only climbers are allowed to enter the gymnasium, spectators are not allowed inside.
It is therefore imperative that everyone plays the game to the maximum. Thank you for coming with a mask (and please do not forget it), we will not be able to provide masks to the entire public and will have to refuse access to the site to people without masks.
For Climbers :
- Classic chalk is allowed but liquid chalk is recommended when possible, especially indoors
- You can climb without a mask but you have to come with a mask for travel.
- In general, it will be necessary to avoid groupings, too much people at the foot of a boulders, refreshment bar, etc.