The international open, jurassik open and Micro Tab are all bouldering contests.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with this kind of organisation :
- The aim of the contest is to enable each participant to climb as they wish during 2 or 3 hours. The climber may make as many attemps as he or she wishes on each boulder within that time. Attempts are not counted, only whether the problem has been completed or not.
- Everyone climbs at the same time.
- Each participant attempts to complete around 30 problems from 5+ to 8a (the number varies according to the categories) in the specified time
- Each problem is ‘worth’ 1000 points, divided by the number of successful attempts on the problem in the category (if one climber completes the problem, they get 1000 points, if 2 climbers do so they each get 500 points, and so on).
- The six best male and female qualifiers qualify for the Saturday evening finals for youth a and seniors, there is no final for other category of the Micro TAB, veterans and senior loisirs. (fianls result are the contest results, even if some people have same resutls)